Monday 9 April 2012

A castle wedding...


This weekend I went to the wedding of my friends Gabby & Dave which took place at the beautiful Durham castle. - It was a lovely wedding & whilst there I helped out with some of the wedding flowers including this bridesmaid bouquet.


This is the lovely view from my bedroom window - I can't believe this is student accommodation!


The bridemaids bouquets were made up of beautiful spring time shades of violet & pink consisting of lisianthus, roses, wax flower, calla lilies & eucalyptus.




I was asked to make two hair circlets for the flower girls but unfortunately did not get a good picture of them so have included this practice run I did a few days before the wedding. - I love the red spray roses!


3 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely view from the Castle bedroom x - love all the flower photos too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherry - yes, it was amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bouquets are amazing Alie!!

    ReplyDelete